Care We Provide:
Support with Home Health and Hospice
When a loved one has been released to come home from a hospital stay or is under hospice care, family members often face significant emotional and physical demands that include personal care, meal preparation, errands, and housekeeping. These demands can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and prevent family caregivers from spending precious time with their loved ones.
We Care Home Care offers home health and hospice support services to help relieve family members’ stress and burden during an often challenging time. We become an integral part of the overall care team, providing extra practical help and emotional presence to supplement the work of your care team which may include home health nurses, skilled nursing aides, physical therapists, hospice nurses and social workers. Our care can include:
· Helping with bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance while your loved one is receiving hospice care or after home health care benefits expire
· Strict adherence to the medication plan set-up by the home health or hospice team
· Support with using and maintaining medical equipment ordered by your care team
· Companionship and safety supervision when home health and hospice are not present
· Respite care when family need to step away to relieve stress or attend to other needs
· Bathing and hygiene assistance in addition to what home health services can provide
YOUR WE CARE HOME CARE TEAM
No matter what level of home care you or your loved one requires, We Care Home Caregivers’ professional team is here for you. We offer flexible hourly schedules and personalized care plans tailored to meet each client’s needs and financial situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services in elderly care in St. Simons Island, GA; and surrounding areas and how we can help your loved one live life to the fullest.